We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information you provide to advise about and assist with your insurance needs. We only provide your information to the insurance companies with whom you choose to deal (and their representatives). We do not trade, rent or sell your information.
The client’s judgment of a broker’s real service arises with its expeditious handling of a query or a claim. Ian and his team know that this is what insurance is all about, so they place themselves on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
When you engage Ian and his team, they will get to know your business – and their advice may make the difference between being eternally nervous or sleeping well at night. Don’t procrastinate – act now and give one our experienced team a call for independent, expert and prompt service.
You can check the information we hold about you at any time.
The new amendments to the Privacy Act 1988(Cth) took effect on 12 March 2014. The Act and its Australian Privacy Principles set out standards for the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information.
Aviation Insurance Brokers of Australia Pty Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
- We require personal information in order to recommend and advise on and arrange insurance, assist on claims, and generally administer your insurance, including financing thereof, transacted through our company.
- We may disclose your personal information to Insurers and their service providers such as Loss Adjusters, Risk Surveyors, etc; our Business Partners; Your Financiers when seeking evidence of insurance and/or negotiating premium funding.
- Where personal information is provided to Insurers offshore, we take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the privacy principles, by way of them being bound to privacy laws in their country.
- We may also disclose personal information about you as required or permitted by law.
- In requesting our services in any form you are consenting to us collecting and disclosing your personal information to meet our service objectives.
- Quality of personal information is critical and you should advise any changes thereto immediately.
- If you do not provide requested information our ability to assist in placement or administration of your insurance covers may be hampered to the extent where we may decline to provide services to you. Additionally you may be in breach of your Duty of Disclosure.
- On request, in most cases, we will give you access to personal information held by us.
For any specific issues on privacy contact our “Privacy Officer”,
Building 221, Qantas Avenue
Archerfield Airport Archerfield Qld 4108
Telephone: (07) 3274 4732
Facsimile: (07) 3274 4758
Unless you notify us in writing otherwise, by proceeding to deal with us, you confirm on your behalf and/or on the behalf of those you represent, agreement to the above principles.